The set contains 11 decoration items that feature sound and destruction effects.
All items are all self made and textured 3D objects.
All sounds are self recorded with a TASCAM mobile recorder.
Modified character features stable walking over collision objects a “grab” mechanism as also a custom shooting logic with a custom projectile.
However these are just in this package to demonstrate the physical objects.
The features of this set are:
11 textured 3D models that are used in 11 Blueprints
125 self recorded collision sounds set up in 12 sound cues
10 unique mapped Materials and 3 tile-able Materials using a total of 41 textures
• 1x 512
• 12x 1024
• 28x 2048
11 Blueprints for physical decoration derived from one base class
• implemented logic to play sounds at collision
• all 11 blueprints derive from one base class
• with option to make objects breakable
• pitch downshift when objects get scaled up
• color tinting, either manually or randomized via seed
• one tint-able standard shader with detailtexture and tint mask option
• one tint-able opaque glass shader with detail texture and tint mask option
Also two objects offer physical constrained content to sell the realism of these items. The paintcan and the bike.