- Added revolving volumetric light (“god rays”) on top of the lighthouse
- Fixed rocks and ground color (non-destructive, you can set the texture settings to default anytime)
- Better vegetation colors and subsurface lighting
- Minor adjustments to the scene lighting and composition
A very detailed environment with interiors. Inspired by a great movie. Bad luck to kill a sea bird.
- Detailed and carefully textured modular assets
- A landscape with a multi-layered Landscape Material and customizable tessellation.
- Various paint jobs for most of the assets
- Modular meshes and prefabs
- Interchangeable PBR Materials
- Game-ready environment
Number of Unique Meshes: 134
Collision: Yes, custom and automatically generated.
Vertex Count: 10k triangles on average, 150k triangles max (60fps in 4k on an average machine)
LODs: generated inside Unreal Engine 4 with custom settings.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 121
Number of Textures: 242
Texture Resolutions: 512×512 – 4096×4096
Supported Development Platforms: