Meshes and Materials:
Five types of freshwater fish that thrive in any stylized environment – featuring a reusable material with everything from low poly shading, WPO swimming animation, Fresnel highlights, and color parameters. Each fish Material Instance can be adjusted individually, or globally with the fish master Material Instance.
Niagara BP Systems:
- Flocking – Fish swim constantly, moving along a random path.
- ClosedLoop – Fish swim constantly, along a defined path (Spline Tool).
- Take-off (Chase) – Fish remain idle until approached, and swim only to avoid Players/Physics objects.
- Take-off (Flocking) – Fish remain idle until approached, then swim along a random path (inside a Box).
- Take-off (Spline) – Fish remain idle until approached, then swim along a defined path (Spline Tool).
- Includes the original Spline Flightpath system from Beefy Blackbirds / Butterflies assets.
- Fishes remain idle until approached, accelerate, and come to a stop when they are no longer chased.
- 5 Fish Meshes / Material Instances
- 1 Master fish material – WPO animations designed for meshes oriented along X+, nose located near 0,0,0.
- 2 Niagara CPU emitters featuring modular components: idle, accelerate, and decelerate animations, player avoidance, spline flightpaths, surface collision avoidance, and simple 4-neighbor flocking/schooling!
- 5 Unique Blueprint Actors with Niagara flocking systems, designed for quick and easy interactions + setup. Set Niagara parameters directly for each blueprint! (Random scale, Speed, Acceleration, Flight distance, Curl noise strength, etc.)
- 1 Spline Flightpath Blueprint Actor (StaticMesh) (same system included with Beefy Blackbirds/Butterfles)
Number of Blueprints: 7 Master blueprints, 30 child blueprints
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: All