-> Watch The Trailer <-
**Ultimate Offer Add $60 and get our Ultimate Environment Bundle (7 Environments ) which includes 7 of our best selling environments including this one!**
Telling the story of cultist cathedral worshiping Azrael the angel of death. The cathedral of the dead is a concept inspired by a certain legendry hack N slash franchise that is known for being exceptionally hard!
Inspired by the Victorian era this cultist temple uses lots of PBR elements as well as realistic proportions and details to blend the realistic style with the dramatic surreal elements.
- Modular meshes: more than 42 modular cathedral pieces, These will enable you to expand and build additional cathedrals or any other Victorian buildings
- Iconic Meshes: More than 20 unique pieces
- Textures: Trims and Tillable textures that you can use in your other environments!
- Props: fill-in props to dress your scene.
- Optimized: Customized lightmap UVs and colliders.
- Material Shaders/Vertex Paint: A set of shaders that enable vertex painting of 2 materials and customizable instanced materials that enable tessellation, sub surface scattering, wind, vertex animation and glass..
- Materials: more than 15 tilling materials including wood, stonel, fabric, bones and floor tiles. Materials use – normal maps, roughness, metal, base color, ambient occlusion and may have emissive, opacity or custom masks too.
- HD: Texel density ~512 pixels/m.
- Detail: Blood decals as well as damage decals
- Scene: An Optimized scene of a Cathedral, inspired by the souls series.
Number of Unique Meshes: 63
Collision: (Yes custom colliders)
Vertex Count: 4 – 32292
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 54
Number of Textures: 108
Texture Resolutions: (1024×1024, 2048×2048, 4096×4096)