This pack has been optimized for both mobile and PC platforms, and can be used for any game genre including but not limited to fighting, RPG, third-person, top-down, isometric and platformer games.
This pack is included in The Art of Combat as an update, so you get the contents of this pack for FREE if you have The Art of Combat.
This pack is for those who are only interested in the animations.
Content Updates are scheduled for this pack.*
- Attacks – 10
- Evades – 11 (4 directional, 7 responsive to body parts)
- Blocks – 3 (Start, Loop, Hit)
- Hit Reactions – 9 (2 knockdowns, 1 “Hit from behind” reaction, 6 responsive to body parts)
- Locomotion – 13 (Idle, Walks, Runs, Jog, Jumps, Strafes)
- Source Files included in Content Root folder.
Note: For UE5, please follow the tutorials below on how to retarget and enable retargeted animators use root motion. They are fairly straightforward, and I got everything running within 10 minutes. These are not my tutorials – credit to Ryan Laley and the contributors in the forum post.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: (Yes)
Rigged to Epic skeleton: (Yes)
Number of Characters: 1
Number of Animations: 46 (In-place) and 46 (Root Motion)
Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): In-place and Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: (Mobile, PC, Web)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (Mobile, PC, Web)