EzLG is a wave function collapse (WFC) based multistory level generator with adjacency rules system, weights, height-based density scaling, preconstraining and backtracking support. It?s designed for early stage prototyping purposes, it?s 100% blueprint, but can be used as a runtime generator in most cases.
Watch showcase and overview video or grab a demo (109Mb) to test various generator cases in real time!
1.1 (Sept 22, 2021)
- Tile building logic moved to separate Builder component, two Builder components included – for static mesh component tiles and actor based tiles.
1.01 (May 21, 2021)
- QoL update – prototypes will rebuild only when empty or when Init Prototypes called from the details panel, so it doesn’t create lag when manipulating blueprints.
1.0 (May 21, 2021)
- Initial release
- Adjacency rules system – create complex rules that define how tiles are placed next to each other
- Weights and height-based density scaling – fine-tune the amount of every particular tile appearance on every floor
- Preconstraining – shape your levels how you want, preset the scenario tiles that always persist
- Backtracking – make sure your grid generates without errors
- Hex grid support – not only cube cells supported!
Number of Blueprints: 3
Supported Development Platforms: Any
Supported Deployment Platforms: Any
Documentation (also included in the project): https://bit.ly/ezlgdocs