Electronic Nodes allows you to better picture your logic in visual scripting editors (Blueprints, Materials, Niagara…) by changing the shape of wires to make them straight with 45° or 90° angle. A bit like circuit boards, no more spaghettis!
- Custom wire angles (45° or 90°), size and radius
- Update Blueprint, Material and Animation editors (available on Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Update Niagara, Control Rig and Gameplay Ability editors (available only on Windows)
- and a lot more… you can find the changelog of all modifications here.
WARNING: The custom theme used in the screenshots is not included, it’s another plugin of mine called Darker Nodes. Electronic Nodes only affect wires between nodes.
(Orbital Market is a fast search engine for the Unreal marketplace)
- Manhattan Style – Wiring style with 90° edges
- Subway Circuit – Wiring style with 45° edges
- Wires customization (alignment, priority, radius, thickness, offset…)
- Overwrite customization for exec wires
- Offset overlapping wires (experimental)
- Draw moving bubbles on wires
- Bubbles customization (size, speed, space, zoom threshold…)
Code Modules: Editor
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Win32, Mac, Linux