VIDEO PREVIEW – https://youtu.be/VOU5Gy5zKVs
This is a set of 48 hand-crafted first person magic animations, including locomotion and 8 individual spells.
– Includes one-handed spells that can be used on the right or left hand independently, as well as 2-handed spells.
– All spells are divided into Start, Loop, and End animations, allowing some to fire continuously and others to charge before firing.
– Animation Blueprint included.
Please Note: These animations are for first-person use only. The animations are staged to look best from a specific first-person camera angle, meaning things that happen off-screen may not look natural!
UnarmedIdlePose (Single-frame pose that keeps the arms off screen)
Features: First person animations for mages or wizards
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
Number of Animations: 48
Animation Types: In-Place
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
– If you’re building your own player controller, the first person arms mesh should be parented to the camera and should be offset -165 below the camera on the Z-axis
– Source FBX files are located in Content\FirstPersonMage\SourceFiles
– This animation set is provided as a stand-alone project because it depends on Input events defined in the project’s settings. The assets can be easily migrated to another project by right-clicking the FirstPersonMage folder in UE4 and selecting “Migrate”. Just make sure you set up the Input events in your project or the Blueprints won’t work properly!