[Demo] All assets presented in the demo are included in this pack.
[Documentation] Please read about limitations before buying! It is important!
- Realtime shallow water simulation ? fluid data modifiers, wave generator, and extendable interface
- Fluid surface rendering ? caustics, wetness, underwater, waterline, advected foam, advected waves, blending with the ocean, dynamic audio detection
- Fluid Interaction ? simple cheap ripple solver moving with character, optimized to an absolute minimum
- Ocean wave blending?? rendering tillable ocean heightmap texture in a single pass
- Niagara environment interaction ? High-quality effects, bouncy,?plants,?character swimming, boats,?
- Clean, efficient, GPU friendly implementation, interface designed with the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) rule in mind
- Small, compact, and low memory footprint
- Tool for generating ultra-fast static meshes with flow maps baked into vertex color.
- Advanced fluid state management, loading state in gameplay.
- Niagara fluid async readback system for sampling height and flow of fluid in blueprints.
- Dynamic audio analyzer. The sound source is positioned based on fluid movement.
- Four example maps ? beach, island, river, and baked static river
- Uses velocity based fluid flow advection method used for foam caustics and waves
A detailed list of limitations can be found in the documentation [Documentation]
- open-world is not supported in the current state
- simulation can’t be replicated
- simulation is calculated in a 2d grid projected on the heightfield (captured ground)
- system cant simulate wave breaks and splashing water
- VR and mobile are not supported
- currently non-tesselated plane mesh for rendering fluid surface
- there is no integration with Water Plugin for no
Input: Default TPP character input
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Development time: 16 months
Fluid Flux size: 120MB
- 75 materials
- 28 blueprints
- 113 material functions
- 8 interfaces
- 24 Niagara modules
- 10 Niagara systems
- 37 material instances
- 64 textures
Demo examples size: 219MB (no references in the pack so demo content can be easily removed)