Have you ever wanted to create your own foliage assets from scratch but you realized that you didn’t have a chance to spend enough time on it? This forest pack will help you to speed up the process of adding foliage to your environments.
It includes over 40 different types of assets like trees, plants, rocks and ground textures that you can use right away.
Suitable for any style of scenes: Tweak the values of each asset or change the mood of the environment by adding your own tree/rock tileable textures with the power of material instances.
If you are looking to populate your environments and take them to the next level, this pack was made just for your needs.
- 6 Master Materials: Useful master materials for Basic/Complex Props, Foliage, Landscape and LODs.
- 18 Material Functions: Different material functions for Albedo Color, Tiling, Vertex Painting and much more.
- Highly Customizable: Several material instances with exposed parameters to get the most out of them. Tweak the look of each asset easily and swap the textures based on your needs. Trees and Rocks can have snow/moss on top and blend between them using Height/Masks textures.
- Performance: Channel-packed Textures. Assets were optimized as much as possible to reduce overdraw and to keep the poly count low. Tree billboards, simple collisions and wind effect.
- Bonus Assets: Texture masks, Detail Normals, Heightmap textures and LUTs.
- Assets Overview scene
- Demo Scene
Texture Resolutions: up to 2048×2048
Collision: Yes, Automatically Generated and Custom
Vertex Count: from 12 to 20,473 tris. Check the documentation below for more information.
LODs: Yes, 2-3 per asset
Number of Meshes: 42
Number of Master Materials and Material Instances: 47
Number of Textures: 82
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 5
Documentation: [Additional Information]
Important/Additional Notes: If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org