HAL is proud to present the most powerful set of tools available for Architects and Arch Viz Artists looking to add interactivity and value to their UE4 visualizations. The HAL Archviz Toolkit was created to help Architects and Arch Viz Artists quickly implement this extremely powerful set of interactive features into their archviz projects. All of which have been designed by architects and tested by our clients to operate smoothly in real architectural projects. The HAL Archviz Toolkit has also been setup with intuitive keyboard + mouse & Xbox 360 controls.
The Core Components:
• HUD with area for logo or branding
• Live Floor Plans : Mini-map of floor plans including real-time view of player location (support for multiple story buildings)
• Points of interest : Set points of interest in the editor and quickly access them from the HUD & floor plan mini-map
• Edit Mode : Quickly switch models and/or materials (i.e. Kitchen Cabinets & Countertops, Furniture, Wall colors or anything else you want to change)
• Camera Mode : Take HD resolution screenshots in-game! Quickly change lens zoom/FoV + Depth of Field. (helps eliminate the need for additional V-ray renderings)
• Controller Modes : Walk or Fly (drone mode) thru your visualization.
• Optional in-game tutorial for new users
• Easily & quickly hide any HUD elements allowing for a clear view of your visualization.
• Added rotation for editable objects
• Optimized materials for editable objects which only use a base mesh to avoid maxing out texture pool in memory.
• Lighting adjustments to Thumbnail render for 4.11
Overview Video: vimeo.com/135624966
© 2015 Hoyt Architecture Lab, Inc.
Texture Size: 2048 x 2048
Number of Blueprints: 7
Number of Meshes: 134
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 136
Number of Textures: 117
Intended Platform: Desktop
Platforms Tested: Desktop