Join our community! https://discord.gg/CCRGqNMm6F
Hoverboards are super cool. They always have a place in your game even if it seems a little bit crazy. You can always expect to find them in Sci-fi games.
Are you making a racing game? Or perhaps you want to add an special game mode to your game to add some cool features? Then this package will allow you to do just that very fast.
This is the type of system that would take several months to create. But we don’t want you to spend months on it. You already have enough work and your game needs a lot of cool and unique features already! That’s why we did all the hard work for you, so you can focus on making an awesome game and add a special mode to your game in just a single click.
Ready to add a Hoverboard to your game?
- Multiplayer ready!
- Can jump with the Hoverboard
- Collision handled for two types of crashes: light crash and hard crash (colliding with something while going at high speeds)
- Destruction system
- Turbo / Speed boost
- Ability to spawn the Hoverboard in front of you
- Exposed values for quick change in the behavior (Max speed, Turbo speed, etc)
- Override materials in the Hoverboard to change the look
- Rider Component that enables any character to ride the board
- Animation Blueprint for the custom character
- Accelerator and turbo meter UI
- Uses Vehicle Blueprint as a base
Number of Blueprints: 4
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes
- Scaled to Epic Skeleton: Yes
- Rigged: Yes
- Rigged to Epic Skeleton: Yes
- Animated: Yes
- Number of Characters: 0 (Default Epic Mannequin
- Number of Animations: 18 animations, 2 blendspaces
• Board destroy (CPU)
• Board engine (CPU)
• Board smoke (CPU)
• Board mount smoke (CPU)
• Board Light Trail (GPU)
Number of effects: 5
Animation type: Root motion and In-place
Supported Development Platforms: Andoird, Gear VR, HTML5, iOS, Linux, MacOS, Oculus, PlayStation 4, Steam VR, Windows, Xbox One
Supported Target Build Platforms: Andoird, Gear VR, HTML5, iOS, Linux, MacOS, Oculus, PlayStation 4, Steam VR, Windows, Xbox One
Documentation: Coming soon
Important/Additional Notes: Need some help or want to give some feedback? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can improve our packages!