FREE DEMO – VIDEO – DISCORD – WEBSITE
– Apply force and attraction to physics actors
– Laser sounds & impact particle
– Teleportation portal
– Streaming level
– Mobile compatibility improved
– 2 new weapons
– 4 new stages
– New parameters for platform and laser blueprint
– Bug fixed
– New UI menu
FEATURES < V4.3 :
– A powerful blueprint laser system with reflection (infinity loop with secure limitation)
– Collisions and hit actors
– Full playable character with the powerful laser weapon (playable with Mouse / Keyboard / gamepad / mobile)
– Modular Blueprint Platforms with many options (movements, rotation, enable/disable lasers with delay)
– Sounds fx (Creative Commons 0 freesound.org )
– Original music by Tonesprod.fr remixed by Terribilis Studio
– Inventory System
– Optimized : Good fps, loop control, laser count, use parent / child system
About the laser
- Particle system completely customizable (color / size …).
- Only one laser blueprint actor (we used child actor to past the laser on other actors).
- Not use the ‘lineByChannel’ everytime, just when it’s created.
How does the laser detect a collision?
When a laser is created, the laser make a trigger dynamically to avoid using the ‘linebychannel’ constantly, so it can know when the laser is overlapping with BEGIN and END overlap event.
How does the laser detect a movement/ rotation ?
At this time, with an event tick function: the function compares the position / scale and rotation of the laser and hit actors with their current values, if it changes then the laser is update. Our tests and feedback from the communities are very positive on this solution so for the moment