🎬 Watch Showcase Video
📝 Read Documentation
*The Demo map used to showcase the Lava Shader is not included in the Shader pack.*
- 4 Highly customizable Animated Lava Shaders
- 14 Material instances
- 5 Molten Lava texture variants
- 2 Dripping lava-falls meshes to customize to your liking
- 2 Lava-splash and 1 ember particle effects
- Blueprint Splines to create your own lava flows
- Procedurally gathers hot, glowing lava at the edges of meshes
- Utilizes Displacement and Tessellation in UE4
- Utilizes Displacement and has High, Medium and low resolution meshes for UE5
This pack comes ready with fully customizable shaders and game-ready assets.
The Lava master materials have a wide range of parameters from colour, lava glow, UV tiling, lava speed to Flow map controls so you can breakup the lava’s movement. The lava edge glow can be controlled to like the contrast, distance and amount.
This pack uses WPO and displacement in UE5 and UE4 respectively to create that realistic 3D fullness to the shader.
In UE5, you can swap out high poly, medium poly and low poly supplied meshes to optimize the shader for use.
In UE4, tessellation can be tweaked in the shader to improve performance or quality.
*Please read the Documentation that explains the shader pack*
Distance fields must be on if you wish to use the Lava Edge Glow effect. This effect is also subject to change based on the quality of the distance fields. Since distance fields don’t work with spline meshes I recommend to convert your spline to mesh once you are done working with it to get the properly applied effect.
Number of Unique Materials and Material Instances: 18
Number of Textures: 51
- 4K for Lava Textures
- 2K, 1K and lower for Particles and shader textures
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac