***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for August 2021***
Check out Luos’s other products here: Luos Content
“Luos’s Eight elements” pack is both the “Four Elements” and “Four More Elements” packages merged into one.
If you own either one of them, it will be cheaper to buy the other version separately.
(Though I would appreciate the additional income of course!)
Get the separate packs here:
Since this is a merged package you will find eight different elements centered around offensive, defensive, and impact based effects. They will look amazing in your RPG, MOBA, or any other fantasy & adventure game!
All effects come with optimized textures, materials, meshes, three LOD’s, Detail modes, Significance levels, and work from ES2 (old Android/Apple) all the way up to current gen PC, including VR.
This merged pack has the additional benefit of having some of its materials and textures merged to reduce the amount of materials, Instances, and Textures a little bit.
- 32 Emitters. (Offense, Defense, Impact, Ribbon trails, All named properly)
- 42 Materials, 43 Instances. (Often commented with additional info)
- 52 Static Meshes. (Between 4 and 2060 polygons)
- 67 Textures. (Mostly Noise/Sprite/Mask/Flipbooks, 512/512 up to 4096/4096 but can be resized when needed)
- 11 Great Material Functions. (Exposed, commented, useful)
- 3 Vector Fields.
- Showcase content. (Blueprints, Levels, blob character, wizard hat, and more)
- All systems come with three LOD’s. (Reducing spawn rate/detail on distance)
- All systems come with Detail modes. (Adjusts depending on in-game quality settings. Low/Med/High/Ultra)
- All systems come with Significance Levels. (Too much happening on screen? > reduce quality/spawn rate)
- All textures have proper “Texture Grouping” that is affected by in-game quality settings properly.
- All textures have the proper “Compression settings”.
- Material instructions are as low as possible. (Within reason when overhauling these packages)
- Proper usage of material instance. (No duplicate instance permutations)
- All materials share a “Material Parameter Collection” to easily globally tweak content.
Light is automatically disabled depending on LOD, Detail Mode medium or lower, Significance Level medium or lower but can be removed entirely for optimization.
Can still reduce texture size when needed.
This is a VFX-Only package, I do not provide help with blueprint issues.
Type of emitters: CPU, GPU, Mesh, Ribbon.
Documentation included: No.