A noise texture pack by Luos_83, filled to the brim with textures that have been created over many years, allowing you to give your special effects that little extra oomph they deserve!
–UV distortion video, creating a whispy ghost–
This pack contains around 300 noise textures for all your noisy needs.
Most are hand-drawn along with photoshop filters and many have been used throughout many projects over the years. They are useful for plenty of effects ranging from fantasy all the way up to sci-fi and more.
Many of the effects I have created over the past five years have been utilizing these textures so I am confident that they will be a great set for your future effects as well!
They work great alongside my material function packs: Pack 1, Pack 2
Do note: This pack does include both free noise texture packs available on my gumroad:
But not in their original 2048×2048 format.
- Reduced file size by 500MB by converting all textures to .png and tinifying them.
- Added 41 new textures. (sprites, noise maps, UV distort maps)
- Fixed seams on some textures.
139 noise textures.
– Handy for special effects on meshes, sprites, and the sort.
A zipfile with the source-files can be found in \VFXNoiseTexPack\SourceFiles\
86 Noise normals for UV distortion.
– to work in tandem with the noise textures to create stunning shader effects.
31 channel packed noise textures.
– While I prefer to keep my noise textures per file, these –often-used– channel-packed textures have been in my repertoire for many years.
42 sprite-related textures.
– Consider these a tiny bonus.
This all combined results in over 256 textures, ranging from 256×256 up to 2048×2048.
The majority of the noise textures are in a 2048×2048 resolution.
Contains the UV-Distorter material function.
– A material function that allows ease of use combining both the distortion normal maps and noise textures.
– Because we need master materials.
298 material instances.
– To showcase the textures in the preview map, they also allow you to quickly combine results.
– Nothing worth mentioning.
1 preview map.
– Because we need a way to showcase all the content.