lets make something clear: This is not just a regular pack with some effects, but a fully fleshed out toolbox filled with impact related effects which are all tweakable trough material instances, usage of the dynamic module, and cascade. This allows you to create a near unlimited amount of effects.
Because of this I am providing many video tutorials that allow you to easily create additional content to really make it your own and match the style of the (stylized) game you are going for.
This package will save you a lot of money, time, and can last you your entire project or projects.
Especially once you start adding your own new textures, instances, and effects, and really make it your own!
Details of the package:
1. 500 different effects available!
2. Clean and easy readable Master Materials so you or the artist working with the package can easily adjust or add additional functionality to it without having to work trough the unreadable materials some marketplace packs suffer from.
3. Material Instances allowing for very detailed customization, allowing you to really express yourself.
4. Clean Cascade setups for a fast & optimal workflow. Basic LOD’s are already in place.
5. Comes with 30 examples to showcase what you can do with the package.
6. Additional examples will be provided by JangaFX & Fakado.
Full details at: Support Thread
20 Master Materials
– Optimized for low instructions.
– Each material shares a material param collection for easy per situation tweaks.
– Understandable param names, sorted in categories.
152 Material Instances
– Categorized parameters.
20 Material Functions
– Proper named in & outputs.
– Offers great functionality even outside of this pack.
– Most of them are drawn by hand.
– An assortment of noise textures included.
135 Static Meshes
– Poly count generally ranges in the lower 100 range. (with some exceptions)
32 Vector Fields with