“It just works”
- The most common feedback MoveIt! receives from many customers
Will MoveIt! ever go Free for Month?
- MoveIt will have active and continuous support and updates. The current pricing structure is helping to create a stable development environment for me to continue doing so.
But… What is MoveIt!
MoveIt! is a semi-procedural locomotion system for Unreal Engine 4 featuring full network replication and easy integration. MoveIt! is aimed at all game types, and works especially well with shooters or melee games that are camera-facing.
- See the feature overview video here!
- In-depth and forever growing documentation and tutorials here!
- Highly active support Discord here!
- Download Packaged Demo of Example Project
MoveIt! was spawned from a need for high quality, replicated, and performance focused locomotion that simply did not exist. Very clean, easy to use, well documented and works flawlessly in multiplayer while being built on top of a solid foundation allowing for on-going updates and improvements.
MoveIt! also utilizes multi-threaded animation which is very rare with marketplace assets, and will allow you to have more characters with better performance!
- UE4.27 -> MoveIt 2.314 and up
- UE4.26 -> MoveIt 2.1 and up
- UE4.25 -> MoveIt 2.045
- UE4.24 -> MoveIt 2.042
- UE4.23 -> MoveIt 1.30
- UE4.22 -> MoveIt 1.03
- Best Turn in Place System (Probably Ever)
- Procedural Strafing (orientation warping)
- Procedural Gait (speed warping)
- Sprinting / Crouch Running / Floor Sliding
- Pivoting (Very Robust / Customizable)
- Procedural Ducking (under obstacles)
- Speed (and more) based on surface
- Procedural Foot IK and Floor Orientation
- Semi-procedural Animation
- Impacts with walls, scuffing walls, impact with other characters
- Procedural Footstep System that works with any bone
- Transitions cleanly between all game modes (see feature overview)
- View Component with camera blending and character state transitions (see feature overview)
- Procedural Look Targets
- Twitch Bones (procedural hit reaction)
- Weapon Pose Adjustment (weapon and offhand placement)
- Full network prediction and replication
- Easy to integrate, easy to work with
- Clean an