A easy to implement solution to have vehicles with multiple seats. Players can change seats at any time if the seat is not occupied and the player in the driving seat has control of the vehicle. Players can also enter and leave the vehicle at any time and take control of their characters. The driver has a special IK animation system so his hands stay on the wheel has the vehicle is driven while steering. This system is multiplayer ready and works on ue4 and ue5.
Showcase: Click Here
All my other products: Click Here
- Easy to implement seats for vehicles
- Players can enter and leave the vehicle at any time
- Players can change to any seat at any time, as long the seat is not occupied
- Multiplayer Ready
- Driver IK animation system for hands on steering wheel
- Sitting Idle Pose while inside vehicle
Number of Blueprints: 9
- Default template controls (W,S,A,D to move/drive)
- Enter/Exit Vehicle: F
- Change Seats: 1,2,3,4,etc…
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms:
- Windows: Yes
- Mac: Yes
- Tutorial: How to add to new vehicles and characters
- Discord: Click Here
- Make sure to watch the tutorial in the documentation, there are a lot of small details to setup to make the system work in new characters and vehicles.
- “PhysXVehicles” plugin (ue4) and “ChaosVehiclesPlugin” (ue5) are needed to run this system, as the example vehicle pawns make use of this plugins to work.