📷 TRAILER | *Product can be used in your commercial projects.
💰 Limited time bonus!
Get Ultimate Weapons Bundle for free when buying this pack Join Our Discord to receive your bonus 🙂
The Temple of the Gods of Olympus, was a place of worship and pilgrimage for those who revered the ancient gods. The temple was said to have been built by the first followers of the gods, a group of people known as the Sky-Walkers. They believed that the gods had gifted them the ability to walk on the clouds and reach the heights of the sky where the gods resided.
- Volodymyr Shtohun (Environment Art)
- Alex Pi (Concept Art)
- UE5 – The map was made specifically for UE5 using Lumen and nanite to drastically enhance visuals and performance!
- Fully Modular – Enjoy a fully modular kit to create your Temples/sci fi inspired environments with ease. Even the foliage is modular!
- Visual FX – A versatile light beam effect is included. Perfect for any scene which lacks a dramatic flair! (A flowing particles effect is also included)
- Sky – Easy tools to create expensive moveable cloud systems in seconds!
This Product supports Lumen for Unreal Engine 5.0+
Number of Unique Meshes: 73
Collision: (Yes automatically generated)
Vertex Count: 80 – 10000
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 51
Number of Textures: 41
Texture Resolutions: (512×512, 1024×1024, 2048×2048)
Supported Development Platforms: