How to use vertex paint in my projects (use Red channel to paint\erase snow)
The architecture is mostly Russian and Eastern European.
This asset pack has fully procedural snow and many variations of modular houses’ parts. It’s up to you to make a happy freshly-built village or a gloomy and abandoned environment with ruined homes.
The first example map is a vast winter scenery. The second one is to demonstrate the summer version of the asset pack.
- Most of the assets have Vertex Paint options
- Two example maps with totally different seasons\lighting
- Fully customizable and procedural snow on all the materials\meshes that would have snow on them in winter.
- Detailed and carefully textured modular assets
- A landscape with a multi-layered Landscape Material and customizable tessellation.
- Modular meshes and prefabs
- Interchangeable PBR Materials
- Game-ready environment
Number of Unique Meshes: 244
Collision: Yes, custom and automatically generated.
Vertex Count: 2-20k triangles on average (60+fps in 4k resolution on a mid-range PC in Third Person Template)
LODs: generated inside Unreal Engine 4 with custom settings.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 221
Number of Textures: 364
Texture Resolutions: 256×256 – 4096×4096
Supported Development Platforms: