Pro Aim Assist – solution, based on systems used in most AAA shooter games to provide comfortable shooting for users on consoles, PC and mobile devices. It contains 4 subsystems with many customizable parameters.
Playable Demo: Link
Lyra’s Integration: Link
- Use C++ or Blueprints to work with system
- Easy to setup on any actor
- Aim zones based on mesh sockets
- 4 subsystems for your perfect shooting mechanics
- Stickiness – Sight slowdown when aiming at an enemy based on curves
- Magnetism – In zone the bullet will directed into the enemy
- Auto Aim – auto camera movement to visible target zone with many parameters
- Zones scaling based on distance to target
- ?AimAssistSystem (Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 5
Network Replicated: Supported for games with client-side trust model. It’s mean that you can send events to server with current rotation to crosshair to perform shot on server and another clients.
Supported Development Platforms: Win, Mac, Linux, IO