RPG Compass UI System created for FPS, TPS, RPG, AVG, Battle Royale games or puzzle games with smooth dynamic compass UI widgets and customizable example markable actors, players are allowed to set marks for those objects and display them on the user interface as well as remove the marks that has been set, also there are some visual effect can help players quickly find and return to those marks.
*Note: You can find all available tutorials through the link within the editor tutorial blueprint in the project.
- This system supports both mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Multiplayer replication support (experimental, team shared marks are not supported currently, watch demo video for more details).
- An example markable object was created for you to test and use to create some simple mark, also let you know how this system works. It has some customizable variables such as show collision for debugging, custom mesh, collision radius.
- An example first person character blueprint was created to interact with the example markable objects and move around to explore the whole system.
- With only a few simple operations, you can migrate the whole system to your own project, which won’t take long to finish.
- 1 Structure, 2 Float Curves
- 9 Bluprints (example character, AI, spline, markable object, ect.)
- 5 Widgets (UIs)
- 3rd Person Mannequin Assets Pack
- 8 Static Meshes (from Starter Content)
- 10 Materials, 1 Material Instances
- 12 Textures (for meshes), 4 Textures (for UIs)
- 1 Level (Demo Showcase)
- Windows PC