Shiny Things is a material pack that consists of highly realistic and modular holographic, prismatic, pearlescent, glitter etc. materials. It also includes variants of decals and 2D widgets, and a Card Template.
Watch the showcase video to see how they react to camera movement!
Showcase Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx5Gp6BzKPw
Documentation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSvEyORmKE
- Works with raster, lumen, and ray tracing
- Fully customizable
- Parameters have detailed tooltips written
Example use cases for materials
Sticker Decals on Items/weapons, Security/rarity Stickers, Tools/nft/item info cards/tags, Card Games,
Special Vehicle Paint/Wrap, Futuristic Clothing and Shoes, Crystals, Gemstones, Elixirs,
Sports Glasses, UI Widgets for Upgrade Parts, Cosmetic Items, Rare and Mythical Items
- Overview Map
- 50 Material Instances
- 3 Widget Blueprints
- 4 Widget Material Instances
- 4 Decal Material Instances
- 18 Master Materials (7 Standard, 8 Decal, 3 Widget)
- 5 Static Meshes
- 46 Textures (varied from 16×16 to 4096×4096)
- Card Templates with Diffuse, Normal and Holo Mask texture
- 4 Material Functions
Supported Development Platforms:
Some materials requires Clear Coat second normals enabled in project settings to look correctly.
Decals that use world normals, requires dBuffer Decals to be disabled in project settings for UE5.03.
The scenes in screenshots are not included in this pack, and are for demonstration.