Sky Creator is an extensive tool to control dynamic weather and time of day using realistic volumetric clouds, atmosphere and visual effects in Unreal Engine. With a built-in weather preset system you can create endless amounts of different looking weather and lighting conditions and switch any of them in realtime.
Important note: Sky Creator comes with a few example blueprint controllers at “SkyCreatorPlugin Content/Blueprints”. Also please be sure to check out an example map at “SkyCreatorPlugin Content/Maps”.
How to use:
- Select “Lights” category in Place Mode
- And just drag Sky Creator onto your level
- Built upon native Volumetric Cloud & Sky Atmosphere components allowing high scalability
- Unified two-layered Volumetric Cloud material
- Weather Presets: allows you creating endless amounts of different looking weather and lighting conditions
- Modular design: you can easily control Sky Creator settings with your own time manager
- Highly art-directable and customizable: from vast realistic cloudscapes to stylized looking skies
- Simple and Real positioning models for Sun & Moon
- Lightweight (as possible) and relatively easy to use
- Game-ready optimization
- Built-in Weather FX (Particles): Rain, Rain Splashes, Snow
- Built-in Weather Material FX (Shaders): Wetness, Puddles, Ripples, Snow
- Photorealistic Starmap with rotation, star twinkle effect, moon phases, etc.
- 30 included Weather Preset examples – clear, cloudy, foggy, overcast, stylized etc.
- Network Replicated