- Quick railway creation using a spline that could also be inside a different actor. Drag and create new spline points and adjust them
- Switch devices and Signals with lights can be toggled or changed during runtime or modified using a data table.
- Trains are drivable from any carriage attached. You can create a new train just by creating a child blueprint adding features inside the child blueprint like smoke, lights, sounds, static meshes, skeletal meshes or anything you might need
- Carriages can be connected or disconnected from other just by using a button in the hud during game time.
- Train can derail and transforms into physic actors using constraints.
- Map system
- The movement of trains is based on splines and it?s very reliable
- 24 blueprints (train Master + Child, Railway bp, Bp Central Unit for train remote controls)
- 60 static meshes With auto lods poly count max 40k
- 14 UI widgets
- 362 textures 2048×2048 (the cargo car uses 4k textures)
- BP_CarriageMaster is the base for any carriage you want to build, locomotive, passengers or freight. You can create a child blueprint, customize the meshes and create a logic for the carriage you want. For example the door opening on the passengers carriage.
- BP_Railway is the actor used to create railways and is drag and drop in the scene. You can use the internal reference spline or an external spline then, after creating points the railway is generated with the number of tracks, distance from point to point selected. Tracks can be just simply aligned by moving the points or the whole actor and then the train will look for a new railway if the current one is over.
- BP_Central Unit is the main actor to create the map that uses render targets to create different picture of the same scene that are joined in a material used by the interface. So you can track anything using this blueprint and simply a world location.
- BP_TrainSpawner is the actor used to spawn trains in construction script
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No but it’s possible to replicate
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Desktop
1) There’s a limit for the amount of carriages connected that is about 50
2) Trains and railways, at the current state, can only be created in construction script