There are 9 bonus textures included with the master material.
You can search and find Megascans textures used in demo video in the Bridge if you need them.
Wooden carafe: udzjebtfa
Click here to see How to use video
>>All the features have an ON/OFF switch. This means you can get a variety of performances from simple prop Material to a complex shader.
1) One main layer and 3 vertex paintable layers. (On/Off switch)
2) Macro Normal option allows you to blend your tile and unique baked normal for higher detail on your huge props.(On/Off switch)
3) Macro albedo for each layer. (On/Off switch)
4) Scale-based tiling for each layer. (On/Off switch)
5) Vertex paintable wetness, Rain ripples, and puddles with many parameters to customize. (On/Off switch)
6) Two height blend features give you more control for the desired result.
7) Emissive. (On/Off switch)
8) Roughness controller. (On/Off switch)
9) 2 layers with a top-masking feature for moss, snow sand and etc.(On/Off switch)
10) Normal map intensity controller. (On/Off switch)
11) 2 layers with a fuzzy shading feature for moss-looking results or ice.
12) Tintable albedo
13) Triplanar/ World Aligned (NEW)
14) World Aligned Macro Albedo (NEW)
15) Dirt Using Pre-computed AO (NEW)
And many more features that you can combine and get your desired result for any prop.