A spline widget is used for drawing 2D lines, and the lines can be conveniently edited both in UMG editor and at runtime.
- Drawing straight lines or bezier splines in 2D space.
- The spline can be edited and previewed in UMG editor.
- With indenpendent editing interface, the spline is super easy to edit.
- The spline can be built as custom verts, so that you can set a custom brush for the spline geometry.
- The spline can be used as a rail for other widgets, like USplineComponent in 3D space.
- The spline can be conveniently edited at runtime.
- Demo level included for an example of integration.
- UMGSpline – Runtime
- UMGSplineEditor – Editor
Number of Blueprints: 19
Number of C++ Classes: 11
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Win32
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64, Win32, IOS, Android, Linux