VIDEO Getting Started
If you’re not yet using Unreal for your product shots, you’re missing out!
We’ve all felt a bit overwhelmed with the complexity of a game engine at some point. Don’t you just want to make great looking renders? This kit is made for you, so you can start using Unreal for high quality rendering without any prior knowledge of game engines.
Designed to be as easy as dragging and dropping your character, or product, into the scene and get good results straight away. You shouldn’t have to think about all the settings, so that’s why everything is set up to look as good as possible from the start, with only the settings that you actually need.
LATEST VERSION: v1.3.2 Changelog
Follow here for updates:
- Camera with real world controls and presets
- Lighting presets as separate sublevels
- All-in-one light blueprint for all kinds of studio lights
- Render widget with all the controls you need for easy rendering
- Burn in builder for date stamps and other data
- Core blueprint with high quality baseline settings and easy HDRI setup
- Customizable backdrop blueprint
- Tutorial level with example asset, ready to render
Size: 14 MB
Number of Blueprints: 6 Blueprints + 1 Editor Utility Widget
Supported Platforms: Windows
Recommended GPU: Ray tracing capable card is highly recommended
Required engine plug-ins: RigLogic, LiveLink, LiveLinkControlRig, SequencerScripting, HairStrands, MovieRenderPipeline, AppleProResMedia, Bridge
- 1 example asset included. Characters and car model NOT included
- This product is editor-only, with no runtime functionality
- Uses fonts licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1