The Virtual Reality Game Kit (in short: VRGK) is a game-focused Blueprint Pack to get your next VR game projects started quickly. From a fully physics based Player Pawn, to Hand Interactions and Collision Sounds. It also includes a lot of example Content that you can already play around with!
Try before you buy! The Demo includes everything the VRGK has to offer and shows you how it works!
The easiest way for you to get support, is through the official Support Discord. It’s also the best place to get in contact with the VRGK Community and other users.
The Documentation is public and can be looked at even before owning VRGK. After owning it, you also get access to the Blueprint Comments inside the Project.
This Public Roadmap will give you some Information about Future VRGK Updates. It also contains Information about any current Bugs, Problems or Limitations that you need to be aware of!
Version 2.1 is now available, see Changelog.
- Physics-based Player Pawn
- Physical Hands with Finger Collision and Finger Solver
- Physical Climbing and Crouching
- Full Body Avatar
- Per Actor Hand Interactions with custom Animations
- Pull Grab for Distant Objects
- Inventory Slots behind Shoulders for Tools and Weapons
- Accessory Inventory Slots for Hats, Masks and Glasses
- Teleportation, Snap Turn and Smooth Turn
- Pause Menu with Graphics, Audio and Gameplay Settings
- Spectator Cameras
- Full Demo Levels and Example Content
- 100% Made in Blueprints
Currently optimized Motion Controllers:
- Oculus Touch
- Valve Index
Network Replicated / Multiplayer Support: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 10
Number of Blueprints: 169
Project Size: 550 MB
Use of 3rd Party Assets
This Project contains some modified Versions of CC0 licensed Sounds from Kenney.
Included are also self recorded Foley Sounds and custom Music made only for the VRGK!