With the Wanted System you will be able to easily create a list of crimes, which the player can be wanted for, if he has been seen by a witness. Crimes are classified hierarchically: when you add a crime, the crime will be shown on a “Wanted” poster in a widget.
For each crime you have several options: Crime name, crime rank, crime Cooldown, Crime price, and you can add more.
Witnesses are very easy to add, you just must paste a little code into an actor with pawn sensing, so you can simulate police officers, pedestrians or cameras for example.
When the player commits a crime, he can see if a witness is seeing him: a red eye will flash on the screen.
All is fully customizable, explained, and easy to integrate. Add as much crimes as you want, there are no restrctions but your imagination!
- Fully customizable
- Add as much crimes as you want
- Crimes are listed hierarchically, or shows only the highest crime
- Crime Structure with a lot of options, and you can add more
- 4 Crimes simulation in example project
- Wanted widget with crimes shown, and a Witnesse’s eye to show if player is watched
- Clean & well explained blueprint code
Number of Blueprints: 5
Input: W, A, S, D for movements, SPACE to jump, SHIFT to sprint, K to take weapon out, LEFT MOUSE CLICK to shoot
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows