– Environment, inspired by real Japanese temple – By?d?-in
– Dynamic 24-hours lighting
– Global Lighting Controller
– Advanced Light Blueprint
– Raytracing support
Global Lighting Controller Features:
– Day/night cycle within real-world coordinates.
– Auto-activation of point/spotlights/advanced lights
– Ability to ignore certain lights
– Blending between day/night parameters for Sky Sphere, SkyLight, Directional Light, Atmospheric Fog, Exponential Height Fog, Post Processing Volume
– Can work in the editor via construction script or at runtime
– Trigger blueprint to switch between day/night (useful for making interactive demonstrations to showcase day/night variants of the environment)
– Ability to quickly select a certain time of a day (midnight, morning, evening, etc).
Advanced Light Blueprint Features:
– Light intensity and mesh emissive intensity blending during day/night cycle transitions
– Ability to set mesh representation of a light
– Light flickering for mesh emissive and light function
– Wind simulation to make meshes looks lively
– Physics Constraint and Cable Component support – visible connect lights to surface and affect its movement by physics
– Lots of parameters to tune for both light and mesh
– Quickly change from point light to spotlight or mesh emissive only lighting.
– You can use the float curve to set custom transition speed between day/night
– Ability to set custom time intervals for day/night transitions.
– You can disable certain advanced lights from managing them by the global lighting controller.
Number of Blueprints: 12
Number of Meshes: 110
Number of Textures: 127
Number of Materials: 95
Texture Size: from 256×256 to 4096×4096
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org