The Space Creator is a collection of Blueprints and Materials that allow to quickly realize space scenes with film quality assets for planets, stars, and skyboxes.
Each object in the scene is completely controllable by the parameters panel like any basic object provided by the Engine: this allows you to shape the surface of planets, assemble the cloud layers of gas giants, fill worlds with ice or lava and create stars in minutes, all working only inside the scene.
So whether you are a film maker, a game developer, or an environment artist this asset pack may be helpful to immensely shrink down times in your creative process, offering an efficient interface and high quality assets.
- Efficient interface and film quality assets.
- Blueprints with customizable parameters include: rocky planets, gas planets, stars.
- All skyboxes can be edited via material instance. Skyboxes can be rotated inside the editor; inside the instance you can adjust tonality, saturation, contrast and brightness.
- All texture-based materials like rocky planets and skyboxes have texture parameters, so if you have your own texture set you can plug them in the parameters and use them.
- This collection includes the files from the following asset packs: Planet Creators 1 V2 and 2 V2, Star Creator, Space skybox collections 4, 5 and 6, Lens flares pro.
- The asset pack is 5.07 Gb
- Diffuse textures for planets come in 2 sizes: 8192×8192 and 2048×2048.
- 2D map textures come in 1024 – 2048 – 4096 square formats.
- Cube textures are 2048x2048x6.
- Texture streaming has been disabled in all example maps to improve performances.