New York style underground subway tunnel created for the Unreal Engine.
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, maps, materials, Blueprints, and VFX created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for January 2021***
Check out Dekogon Studios’ other products here.
- Intuitive and simple spline design allowing for quickly placing and creating the tunnel or similar scene
- Over 100+ mesh assets
- Master material on surfaces to control dirt, wetness, decay, and more
- Material setups such as fog and lighting rays
- Blueprint for easy light rig setup
- Grunge, graffiti, and decay decals
- Cinematic Post Processing and setup
- Tileable texture sets for concrete, damaged concrete, stained concrete, trash, leaks, rusted metal, and many more
- 2k 
- 1k 
- 512 
- 256 
- 128 
Scaled to Epic Skeleton: Yes
Collision: Yes, automatically generated and per-poly mix based on complexity of asset
Vertex Count: 64,597
LODs: None Only base LOD