- Gravity Grab let a pickable item jump into player’s hand.
- Slow motion is applied when Gravity Grabbed item comes close so it’s easier to grab.
- A pointer is attached to the hand to assist aiming.
- Gravity Grab candidate items are highlighted with glowing effect.
- Glowing effect is applied to hand mesh during slow motion.
- Blueprints are clearly commented with orange comment block and variable tooltips.
- Oculus devices native support : Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest 1/2, Oculus Link.
- Ready for Oculus Quest deployment. Just set android SDK path and you are good to go.
- Precise finger level hand physics against dynamic objects.
Number of Blueprints: 8
Input: Oculus Touch Controller
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms:
Contact : email@example.com
Discussion : Marketplace Forum