This pack contains a collection of fire effects (with many parameters) : fire (4 different smokes), projectiles, explosions, spells, traps.
Epic MegaJam 2020: Sponsor
VIDEO : https://youtu.be/YbsMj6dGUNI
UPDATE > Semi-realistic Effects : https://youtu.be/zUJ3T5GKJJI
All effects have different parameters that can be easily customized (colors and size for example).
The effects are created with Niagara.
Work in Virtual Reality (May need optimization work for Autonomous VR Headset) and on mobiles, effects are easily adjustable to boost performance ( Decrease the spawn rate or disable the emitters with the suffix “_MobVR” according to your needs).
VR: Currently, you will need to disable Instanced Stereo.
- Fire : Change the parameters dynamically (color, intensity, area of effect).
- Smoke : Choose the smoke according to your project.
- Dark Fire.
- Flamethrower : Emitter collisions are automatically supported.
- Skeletal Mesh : Just enable “Allow CPU Access”.
- Static Mesh : Fire adapts to physics
- Projectiles : Flaming arrows, FireBall, Flaming rocks (2 versions).
- Shot effects.
- Traps : Emitter collisions are automatically supported.
- Flaming ring.
- Firewall : Modify its length and other parameters easily
- Fire rings : You can use them in various situations (restrictions, aura, bonus etc.).
- Arrow rain.
- Rock rain : 2 versions.
Type of Emitters: (CPU)
Number of Unique Effects: 42
Number of Materials: 13
Number of Textures: 12
Number of Blueprints: 39
Number of Unique Meshes: 10
Supported Development Platforms:
Mac: (Not tried)
Documentation: Take a look at my turorials on my youtube channel
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important/Additional Notes: VR > Make sure « instanced stereo » was disabled.