Overview (overview of all assets)
The project includes:
– Walls, windows, doors, roofs and other details for building modular buildings.
– Modular ceilings (the luminaire is made of a luminous texture).
– 4 types of modular stairs (internal open staircase, closed staircase, external staircase, external vertical staircase).
– Toilet room.
– Exterior elements (modular fence, modular road and parking, flower beds, bench, garbage can, barrier)
– Doors and electrical cables – blueprints
– Other internal elements
The project includes two demonstration cards with a hospital building and a simple office building. The developer can build their own building using modular parts, change the color of the walls, floor, ceiling, furniture and other models. Most of the materials with the ability to customize settings. If you want, you can use your own textures (modular models have the right texture sweeps).
- Modular system of walls, ceilings, and other elements
- High quality of models and textures
Texture Size: The resolution of the textures is varied (from 512 to 4096)
Collision: Yes (automatically, individual)
LODs: Yes (18 Meshes)
- modular walls (from 24 to 692)
- modular elements of stairs (from 264 to 6031)
- elements of doors and partitions (from 120 to 1353)
- modular ceiling elements (from 31 to 266)
- other objects (from 16 to 103 279 (electric generator on the roof)
Number of Meshes: 219
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 113 (PBR materials)
Number of Textures: 238
Blueprints: Yes (wires, cables, entrance and interior doors)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
support from the creator – email@example.com